Various activities involved: Planning, Plan
Review, 3D Presentation & Work Execution
Phase 1- Understanding Process
(During 1st Meeting With The Client- Zero
- In Mumbai:
• Understanding the area of design and location
• Understanding clients social status, lifestyle and budget
• Understanding needs & requirements/taste of the client
Initial Concept and Layout
Designing Fee Details:
• To Start the Planning and other presentation Work a
small token amount have to be made either as an advance or on
submission of CAD layout.
• Taking measurement at site or referring to the architectural
drawings received (if any).
• Taking briefs from client as per their vision of their dream
• Preparation of the measured layout plans of clients premises (floor
• Making initial 2-3 layouts with concept presentation.
• Showing our previous work as a presentation (photographs only).
Phase 3- Final Layout:
• Discussing initial layout with client and their team
• Visiting couples of places with client, if they like anything
about it and want to incorporate.
• Preparing final layout to clients satisfaction
Phase 4- Cost
Estimating and Contracting:
• Preparing and discussing specifications and ambience of your place
• Preparing rough estimate based on the final layout and desired
• Providing assistance in identifying contractors for various work
• Identifying sources of various material
Execution of work:
• Preparing initial drawings (elevations) for commencing work at
• Guide the contractors to commence work at site
• Prepare necessary drawings for execution
• Visit site for work inspection, guidance and correction
• Meeting with client on site to understand their final requirements
• Certify bills of various contractors and recommend client for
Phase 6- Finishing Items:
• Checking of various works for defects, and recommending
• Finalizing colour schemes, veneers and polishes and recommending
it to contractors
• Inspecting the site for finishing work
• Selecting bought out items such as light fitting, curtains,
Phase 7 – Handover:
• Final inspection for satisfactory execution of all work.
• Certifying final bills of all contractors
• Handover site to client